This guide will hopefully help you make the most of the Ocean City area near Calypso.
stuff is in red and then a mention on the restaurant/bar
scene in black.
1. 64th Street Market
- just across coastal highway you will find your closest grocery
market, the next closest is the Super Fresh at 94th Street.
2. 75st Street Medical
- we hope you never need them while visiting but if you do
best to know the closet med-center.
3. Mini Golf Course
next to Ace
4. Ocean City Tennis
center - 61st street
5. 54th Street Marina
6. 48th st paddle boarding -
1. BJ's on the water - Old english pub atmosphere in this classic laid back local bar. Good Food, Live Bands
2. Big Pecker's
- World famous cheeseburgers! and could be their T-shirts
have a following!
3. Skye Bar - Nice rooftop bar overlooking the bay at the 90 bridge (site)
4. Dead Freddie's - Fun pirate themed bar, very large, neat layout.
5. Fagers Island - Good Food, fun times, live music, Monday deck parties and never a charge for a lousy sunset.
6. Macky's - dine on the beach overlooking the bay, great outside bar.
- The Ocean City phenomenon. Jam in their dance hall
for modern/pop dance and enjoy the stage at the tiki
boat bar for more laid back and reggae